Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
The first step to successfully trimming brass cases with the Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder is to take the Lee Lock Stud (sold separately) and screw it into the shell holder. Next the Length Gage needs to be screwed into the Case Trimmer Cutter (sold separately). The length gage is set to cut each case within SAAMI specifications. After the tools are screwed together the next step is case trimming. Just put the empty brass into the shellholder, insert the case length gage into the empty piece of brass and turn the cutter until the piece of brass is trimmed to the predetermined length. It is that easy to get consistent case lengths and square case mouths helping to keep reloaded ammunition as accurate as possible.
Material: Hardened Steel
Features: Caliber specific Shellholder and length gage
Notes: Cutter and Lock Stud (476-992) Sold Separately
Special Note: The Large Cutter and Lock Stud (153-052) is required for .475 and larger calibers (Sold Separately)
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 0.060 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 155 Grain Boat...
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$26.49 - $32.99Save up to $3.00 (10%)
Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain Boat...
SaleView More Options$27.29 - $66.49Save up to $7.50 (10%)
Norma Reloading Brass 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
$40.99 - $185.99
Mec-Gar Magazine Browning Hi-Power 9mm Luger Steel
Sale — Select ItemsView More Options$19.99 - $26.99Save up to $3.00 (13%)
MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300...
Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 249 Diameter Steel
Tipton Best Rifle Bore Brush Bronze Package of 3
$4.99 - $7.19Save up to $3.00 (38%)
Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 270 Winchester Short Magnum (WSM)
Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 5.7x28mm FN
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 5.7x28mm FN
Weaver 1-Piece Tip-Off Weaver-Style Scope Base 3/8" Grooved...
Lee Case Length Gage and Shellholder 7.65mm Argentine Mauser