Lapua Reloading Brass 308 Winchester Box of 100
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $5.99 Available Select Options
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Case Polish... $6.69 - $29.99 Available Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull... $15.49 - $35.99 Available Select Options
- NRA Official F-Class Rifle Target Repair Center MR-1FC 600... $26.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22-250 Remington, 243 Winchester, 308... $3.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain... $34.99 - $211.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Hornady A-Max Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 178 Grain Boat... $31.49 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 223 Remington Box of 100... $60.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $30.99 Available
- Berger Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 168 Grain VLD... $47.99 - $230.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 175 Grain... $36.99 - $222.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $21.49 Available
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Hunting Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter)... $22.49 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $7.99 Available
- Lee Ultimate 4-Die Set 308 Winchester... $40.99 Available
New, unprimed brass should always be resized before loading. This brass has undergone factory annealing which extends brass life, as a result of the annealing process the neck portion of the brass may be discolored until the case is cleaned. This is not loaded ammunition.
Lapua brass is now shipped in an instant ammo box: Lapua is now shipping their 100 count boxes of brass in a reusable plastic box that instantly transforms into a 50-round ammo box when emptied. Inside the box on the lid is a grid that contains holes for 50 loaded rounds of ammunition or empty brass. Simply lay the grid across the supports inside the box and it's now converted to an ammo box.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.