100 Straight CSP Wooly Snap Cap 12 Gauge Package of 2
- Hoppe's Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $4.49 Available
- Bore Tech Tornado Style Shotgun Bore Brush 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27... $4.19 Available
- Hoppe's Shotgun Bore Cleaning Mop 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Bore Tech Shotgun Cleaning Jag 12 Gauge 5/16 x 27 Thread Nylon... $8.29 Available
- Outers Tico Tool Shotgun 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 12, 16 Gauge 35"... $17.49 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 22 Hornet, 223 Remington, 30 Carbine... $5.49 Available
- Mossberg Action Tube Nut 7-3/4" Mossberg 500 A 12 Gauge, 590,... $11.99 Available
- Versa-Pod Bipod Adapter Picatinny Rail Black... $46.00 Available
- Beretta Choke Tube Wrench 12 Gauge Mobilchoke... $16.99 Available
- Caldwell Brass Catcher AR-15 Picatinny Rail Mount Nylon Mesh... $39.99 Available
- Bore Tech 1-Piece Shotgun Cleaning Rod 36" Coated Aluminum... $41.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Scopecoat Scope Cover... $16.99 Select Options
Technical Information: 100 Straight CSP Wooly Snap Cap
Material: Aluminum head, wool mop
Shipping Weight: 0.150 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.