Therm-a-Rest Trail Lite Sleeping Pad Large Clover
- 5ive Star Gear US Government Issue GI Sleeping Pad... $17.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kelty Recluse 2.5i Inflatable Mummy Long Insulated Air... $119.95 Available
- Kelty Recluse 3.0i Inflatable XL Insulated Air Mattress Nylon... $134.95 Available
- Texsport Pack-Lite Sleeping Pad 72" x 20" x 3/8" Foam Blue... $9.02 Available
- Multimat Trekker Mat Olive and Coyote... $58.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Therm-a-Rest Trail Pro Sleeping Pad... $89.95 - $99.95 Select Options
- Multimat Superlite Mat Olive... $64.62 Available
- Multimat Pursuit Mat Olive and Black... $67.99 Available
The Trail Lite self-inflating mattress offers an outstanding combination of comfort, compactness and value making it one of the best all-around camping mattresses available. Die-cut foam reduces weight and bulk while self-inflation adds convenience you’ll appreciate at the end of the day. The 2014 update features a new, straighter torso that increases sleep area and makes for better, gap-free mating of other rectangular mattresses. Includes stuff sack.
- Color: Clover
- R-value: 3.4
- Weight: 2 lb. 7 oz.
- Width: 25 in.
- Length: 77 in.
- Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Packed dimension: 13 x 6.2 in.
- Volume: 2888 cu. in.
- Top fabric: 75d Polyester
- Bottom fabric: 75d Polyester
- Core: Die cut urethane foam
- Country of origin: USA
Shipping Weight: 2.650 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.