Smith & Wesson Extreme Ops Folding Tactical Knife 3" Hawkbill 4034 Camo Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle Camo
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Daisy PrecisionMax Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber 14 Grain Flat... $5.49 Available
- Mace Hot Pink Jogger Pepper Spray 18 Gram Aerosol Includes... Add to Cart for Price
- Gerber Ripstop I Folding Knife 2.3" Drop Point 7Cr17 Stainless... $9.99 Select Options
- DPMS Hammer Spring AR-15, LR-308... $1.99 Available
- PMC Bronze Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $22.98 Available
- Federal American Eagle Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 55 Grain... $42.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 23 40 S&W Polymer Black... $24.99 Select Options
- ASP Model 100 Chain Handcuffs High Carbon Steel with Polymer... $38.25 Available
- MidwayUSA Freedom Series Rifle Case 46"... $39.99 Select Options
- DPMS Firing Pin AR-15 Stainless Steel... $6.49 Available
- Lee Load-Master Large Primer Feeder Trough Assembly... $10.29 Available
- Blade Length: 3"
- Blade Material: 4034 camo stainless
- Handle: aluminum
Shipping Weight: 0.350 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.