CRKT Guppie Multi-Tool 2" Stainless Steel Blade Stainless Steel Handle
- Smith's 2-Step Knife Sharpener... $3.99 Available
- Lansky Quick Fix Tungsten Carbide and Ceramic Knife Sharpener... $5.89 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $9.29 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Smith's Pocket Pal Knife Sharpener... $7.25 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $19.49 Available
- DMT Sharpeners Diamond Whetstone 70mm Three Stone Kit Coarse,... $16.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full... $22.99 Available
- CRKT M16-Z Folding Knife 3.875" AUS 4 Serrated Stainless Steel... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Fenix UC40 Ultimate Edition Flashlight LED with 3400mAh Li-ion... $85.95 Available
- Galco King Tuk Tuckable Inside the Waistband Holster... $7.96 Available
- Coleman Camp Cot with Airbed... $129.99 - $159.99 Select Options
- Blade Steel: 3Cr13
- Blade Length: 2"
- Handle Length: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 4.1 oz
- Bit Carrier Weight: 1.2 oz
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.