HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Tanto CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum ETAC Handle Black
The 3.5" Tanto blade features the iconic clip point that made the Tanto so easily recognized and the distinctive 1911 spur "flipper" that gives these knives their name. Also, the Gunhammer Bowie blade features a high grind and slight recurve that makes it very effective at slicing cuts, while slight beveling along the spine aids in penetration without weakening the tip.
Gunhammer blades are made from either Crucible CPM S30V Stainless Steel or Carpenter CTS-XHP. CPM S30V is a well known premium blade steel. CPM S30V is known for being a tougher steel, with greater edge retention and corrosion resistance than other popular steels. While Carpenter's CTS-XHP was designed to be a more corrosion resistant version of D2 Tool Steel, offering equivalent corrosion resistance of 440C Stainless Steel and better edge retention and wear resistance than D2.
All HTM Gunhammers use a .09" titanium lock bar that locks up like the proverbial bank vault. The aircraft aluminum handles are 3D machined with the ETAC pattern which provides excelllent grip without being abrasive. The handles are then Type III Hard Coat Anodized for durability. To further illustrate how heavy duty these knives are: all wear parts have been hardened for increased utility. All HTM Knives are 100% Made in the USA every bit of it; every screw, spacer, and washer are all US Made products.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Crucible CPM S30V
- Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: "
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Zero Tolerance Emerson ZT0620 Folding Knife 3.6" Tanto ELMAX...
- Emerson Super Karambit Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Karambit... View More Options
- Zero Tolerance Emerson ZT0620CF Folding Knife 3.6" Tanto M390...
- Emerson CQC-7V Folding Tactical Knife 3.3" Tanto Point 154CM... View More Options
- Emerson Super CQC-7B Folding Tactical Knife 3.78" Tanto 154CM... View More Options
- Emerson Super Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 4.2" Tanto... View More Options
- Benchmade 909 Axis Stryker Folding Knife 3.57" Tanto 154CM... View More Options
- Emerson Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 3.8" Tanto Point... View More Options
- Emerson Mini CQC-15 Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Tanto Point... View More Options
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 154CM Cryo... View More Options
- Emerson Super Commander Folding Tactical Knife 4" Commander... View More Options
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... View More Options