HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Tanto CPM S30V Stainless Steel Blade Aluminum ETAC Handle Black
- Spyderco Tri-Angle Sharpmaker Knife Sharpening System... $69.99 Available
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $8.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $7.74 - $10.39 Select Options
- DMT Sharpeners Aligner Deluxe Kit Coarse, Fine, Extra-Fine,... $44.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Emerson Super Karambit Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Karambit... $277.16 - $282.56 Select Options
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Radian... $243.59 - $260.99 Select Options
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Bowie Blade... $243.59 - $260.99 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0301 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $272.00 Select Options
- HTM Gunhammer Assisted Folding Tactical Knife 3.5" Torpedo... $243.59 - $260.99 Select Options
- Benchmade 909 Axis Stryker Folding Knife 3.57" Tanto 154CM... $153.00 Select Options
- Benchmade 940 Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Reverse Tanto Point... $182.75 - $195.50 Select Options
- Emerson CQC-7V Folding Tactical Knife 3.3" Tanto Point 154CM... $203.36 - $207.86 Select Options
- Emerson Super CQC-7B Folding Tactical Knife 3.78" Tanto 154CM... $224.96 - $234.86 Select Options
- Zero Tolerance ZT0300 Folding Tactical Knife 3.75" Drop Point... $272.00 Select Options
- Emerson Super Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 4.2" Tanto... $287.96 - $292.46 Select Options
- Emerson Super CQC-8 Folding Tactical Knife 4.3" Drop Point... $203.43 - $287.06 Select Options
- Emerson Roadhouse Folding Tactical Knife 3.8" Tanto Point... $171.70 - $237.56 Select Options
- Hogue EX-02 Extreme Tactical Folding Knife 154CM Cryo... $98.30 - $186.99 Select Options
- Emerson Super Commander Folding Tactical Knife 4" Commander... $213.15 - $303.26 Select Options
The 3.5" Tanto blade features the iconic clip point that made the Tanto so easily recognized and the distinctive 1911 spur "flipper" that gives these knives their name. Also, the Gunhammer Bowie blade features a high grind and slight recurve that makes it very effective at slicing cuts, while slight beveling along the spine aids in penetration without weakening the tip.
Gunhammer blades are made from either Crucible CPM S30V Stainless Steel or Carpenter CTS-XHP. CPM S30V is a well known premium blade steel. CPM S30V is known for being a tougher steel, with greater edge retention and corrosion resistance than other popular steels. While Carpenter's CTS-XHP was designed to be a more corrosion resistant version of D2 Tool Steel, offering equivalent corrosion resistance of 440C Stainless Steel and better edge retention and wear resistance than D2.
All HTM Gunhammers use a .09" titanium lock bar that locks up like the proverbial bank vault. The aircraft aluminum handles are 3D machined with the ETAC pattern which provides excelllent grip without being abrasive. The handles are then Type III Hard Coat Anodized for durability. To further illustrate how heavy duty these knives are: all wear parts have been hardened for increased utility. All HTM Knives are 100% Made in the USA every bit of it; every screw, spacer, and washer are all US Made products.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: Crucible CPM S30V
- Handle Material: Aircraft Aluminum
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up/Tip-Down
- Locking Mechanism: Liner
- Rockwell Hardness: 58-61 HRC
- Opening Method: Flipper, Dual Thumb Stud
- Blade length: 3.5"
- Blade Width: "
- Closed Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 7.5"
- Weight: 5.2 oz
- Proudly Made in the USA
Shipping Weight: 0.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.