Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 358-158-RF 38 Special, 357 Magnum, 38 Colt New Police, 38 S&W (358 Diameter) 158 Grain Flat Nose
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 38 Special, 357 Magnum 100-Round Plastic... $3.59 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Lee 4-Cavity Ingot Mold with Handle... $10.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 243 Caliber and 6mm (243 Diameter)... $29.49 Available
- RCBS Primer Pocket Brush ... $6.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK Select Options
- Glockworx Recoil Spring Red Glock 17, 21, 22, 31, 34, 35, 37,... $8.55 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 452 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- BPI Shotshell Overshot Cards 20 Gauge .030" Thick Bag of 500... $6.99 Available
- Lee Bullet Lube and Size Kit 356 Diameter... $20.99 Available
- Lee Pro Auto-Disk Powder Measure... $41.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 429-240-2R 44 Special, 44 Remington... $19.99 Available
- Loctite 222 Threadlocker Purple 10 ml... $9.99 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold TL452-230-2R 45 ACP, 45 Auto Rim, 45... $19.99 Available
Material: Machined Aluminum Mold Blocks and Hard Anodized Sprue Plate
Features: Tangential cut off which helps to eliminate the nip at the sprue cut off
Includes: Hardwood Handles
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.