Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 100 Grain Flat Nose Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $34.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $16.49 Available
- Caldwell Pistolero Pistol Shooting Rest... $30.30 Available
- Caldwell Plink N' Swing Swinging Target Twin-Spin 45 Caliber... $27.49 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 12"x18" Self-Adhesive Silhouette... $10.29 - $146.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP +P 80 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $27.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 32 ACP +P 75 Grain Hardcast Flat Nose... $24.49 Available
- Hornady FPB Muzzleloading Bullets 50 Caliber 350 Grain Flex... $15.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Black Hills Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra... $53.06 - $518.13 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point... $22.99 Available
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 380 ACP 90 Grain Flex Tip... $19.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $22.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Charter Arms, S&W... $10.99 Available
- Sierra GameKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 55 Grain... $20.49 Available
- Savage Arms Magazine Savage 90, 93 Magnum 17 Hornady Magnum... $16.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 ACP +P 230 Grain Jacketed Hollow... $26.49 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE HEADSTAMP ON THIS BRASS: Due to limited supplies of brass, Buffalo Bore has begun loading +P and +P+ ammunition in brass that may not be indicated as such on the headstamp. Example: 9mm Luger +P+ ammunition may be designated as 9mm Luger +P or simply 9mm Luger on the headstamp.
Buffalo Bore loads their ammunition up to maximum SAAMI specifications, which delivers devastating performance on a wide range of game. Please note that this ammunition is not intended for older guns. It is made for modern firearms only, as some of the ammunition could damage older and weaker firearms. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on 380 +P Ammunition:
The 380 auto inhabits a valuable and useful place in our society, mostly because of the easily concealable, tiny pistols chambered for it. HOWEVER, because of the very limited size of the cartridge, it is plagued with limited power and therefore most of the existing ammo in 380 auto suffers from not being reliable as a defense load. We've studied and played with nearly all of the existing available 380 ammo and find it wanting as a reliable means of self defense.
This 380 Auto+P ammo will better all American made 380 Auto ammo by 150 fps to 200 fps in all bullet weights we make. This is a serious improvement in this typically anemic cartridge. This 380 auto+P ammo is more powerful than the typical 38SPL ammo made by most American ammo makers and you'll get 7 shots of it in a small/flat/light weight 380 versus 5 shots out of a bulkier 38 SPL J frame revolver. Additionally, with the 380 you'll get much faster reloads and the little magazines are flatter than a speed-loader used for a J frame.
Item 27A/20 is a 100gr. HARD cast bullet with a flat nose. It is traveling over 1,150 fps out of my 3.75 inch BDA (Browning Double Action). We've used a flash suppressed powder for all three of our 380 auto loads so that you wont be blinded by your own gunfire if you have to shoot in the dark and since around 95% of all civilian shootings in America occur in low light, the chances that your own gunfire will blind you while you are trying to save your life, are good - we've eliminated this variable by using flash suppressed powder. We've also chosen a flat nosed solid bullet. The flat on the nose ensures that the bullet will cut/smash its way through tissue and do much more destruction than typical round nose FMJ bullets. Round nosed bullets tend to slip and slide through matter, doing little damage as opposed to a flat nosed bullet. The flat nose not only wounds much more than a round nosed bullet, but it actually keeps the penetration straight and thus deeper. Notice the below velocities recorded from my personal 380 auto pistols. These are real world guns and thus the speeds are realistic and not exaggerated speeds produced from laboratory test barrels. What you see with Buffalo Bore Ammo, is truly what you get in the "real world", where it matters.