RCBS Neck Sizer Die Bushing 249 Diameter Tungsten Disulfide
- Nosler Ballistic Tip Varmint Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter)... $23.49 - $50.99 Select Options
- DPMS Firing Pin Retaining Pin AR-15 Matte... $2.49 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $12.49 - $18.95 Select Options
- Arredondo Oversized Magazine Release Button AR-15 Polymer... $24.79 Available
- Kano Aerokroil Penetrating Oil and Bore Cleaning Solvent 13 oz... $17.79 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die... $12.29 Available
- RCBS Powder Trickler 2... $22.99 Available
- RCBS Gold Medal Match Series Bushing 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $129.99 Available
- Lee Universal Depriming and Decapping Die Pin... $2.59 Available
- Montana X-Treme Patch Grabber Rifle Cleaning Jag 22 Caliber 8... $3.59 Available
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 223 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Satern Powder Funnel 22 Caliber Aluminum and Brass... $12.29 Available
Neck Bushing Size (RCBS instructions):
Proper neck bushing size can be determined two ways. Measure the outside neck diameter of your loaded cartridge, subtract .002" to .003". This allows approximately .001" of brass spring back for correct neck tension. The other is to measure the neck wall thickness of your case, multiply by two, add the diameter of your bullet and subtract .001". RCBS suggests that you have neck bushings one to two sizes above and below your target diameter.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.