Lyman Gas Checks 375 Caliber Box of 1000
- Sierra MatchKing Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter) 80 Grain... $16.79 - $155.99 Select Options
- Speer Hot-Cor Bullets 35 Caliber (358 Diameter) 220 Grain Flat... $20.49 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #375449 38-55 WCF (377-379... $71.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Cast Performance Bullets 38-55 WCF (380 Diameter) 260 Grain... $38.99 - $175.99 Select Options
- Cast Performance Bullets 44 Caliber (430 Diameter) 300 Grain... $41.99 - $194.99 Select Options
- Lyman Top Punch #465... $10.49 Available
- Lee Pacesetter 2-Die Set 358 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 270 Caliber (277 Diameter) 140 Grain... $29.49 Available
- Lee 2-Cavity Bullet Mold 379-250-RF 375 Winchester, 38-55 WCF... $19.99 Available
- Lee Factory Crimp Die 356, 358 Winchester... $13.29 Available
- Lyman Gas Checks 32 Caliber, 8mm Box of 1000... $45.99 Available
- Lyman 2-Cavity Bullet Mold #311359 30 Carbine, 7.62x39mm... $71.99 Available
Material: Copper Gilding Metal
Weight: 1.5 lbs
Shipping Weight: 0.950 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.