Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 21, 21SF 45 ACP 13-Round Polymer Black
- Maglula UpLULA Pistol Magazine Loader and Unloader Polymer... $33.25 Available
- Remington UMC Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket... $24.49 - $446.99 Select Options
- Lone Wolf Maritime Firing Pin Spring Cups Glock... $7.20 Available
- CCI Blazer Clean-Fire Ammunition 45 ACP 230 Grain Total Metal... $31.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- "How to Customize Your Glock: Step-by-Step Modifications You... $18.29 Available
- Magpul PMAG M2 MOE Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington... $13.25 Select Options
- Promag Magazine AK-47 7.62x39mm 40-Round Polymer Black... $11.99 Available
- Smith & Wesson Magazine S&W M&P 15-22 22 Long Rifle 25-Round... $16.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Kriss Magazine Extension Kit 17 Round Fits Glock 21, 21SF,... $25.25 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Window Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round... $17.05 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 19 9mm Luger 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 20, 20SF 10mm Auto 15-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 17, 34 9mm Luger 17-Round Polymer... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Glockworx Race Connector Glock All Models 2 lb... $12.99 Available
- Kahr Magazine Kahr CM9, CW9, K9, MK9, P9, PM9 9mm Luger... $31.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 30, 30SF 45 ACP 10-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Release Extended Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25,... $3.49 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.