Extreme Recon 1550 4-Pin Bow Sight .019" Pin Diameter Right Hand Aluminum Realtree AP Camo
- Tool-less micro drive adjustments
- Silent bushing system eliminates rattle and makes adjustments smooth
- Laser engraved windage and elevation marks for precise adjustment
- Machined sun shade with laser engraved logo
- 1-5/8" diameter housing
- Every part is CNC machined and hand fitted
- Four ultra-bright full capture pins with extended fibers
- Pins are mounted on a single plane to prevent misalignment
- Fixed plate with tail light mount illuminates fiber optics
- Rheostat controlled Purple Haze light included
- Number of Pins: 4
- Pin Diameter: .019'
- Aperture Diameter: 1-5/8"
- Sight Material: aluminum
- Vertical Micro-Adjustment: yes
- Horizontal Micro-Adjustment: yes
- Light Included: yes
- Light Batteries: LR-41 1.5V or Energizer 392 (included)
- Right or Left Hand: right
- Detachable Bracket: no
- Sight Level: yes
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections