"Leather Sling and Shooting Positions" Book by Jim Owens
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 5-1/2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye... $15.99 Available
- "Sight Alignment, Trigger Control and The Big Lie" Book by Jim... $12.79 Available
- "Reading the Wind and Coaching Techniques" Book by Jim Owens... $10.49 Available
- Pro-Shot Rifle Chamber Cleaning Mop 30 Caliber AR-10 LR-308 8... $5.29 Available
- RCBS Advanced Powder Measure Stand... $21.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #27 (357 Sig, 40 S&W, 10mm Auto)... $4.61 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 257 Roberts +P 110 Grain... $44.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Bench Block... $20.49 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Lower Receiver Magazine Well... $19.99 Available
- RCBS Small Base 2-Die Set 223 Remington... $39.99 Available
- Wheeler Engineering Delta Series Handguard Removal Tool AR-15... $14.99 Available
- "Black Powder Users Guide" Book by Lyman... $1.49 Available
Publisher: Jafeica Publishing
Date of Publication: 1996
Number of Pages: 137
Summary of Material (from the publisher):
Learn to assemble the leather sling in the same method taught by the Marine Corps Team. Follow a four-step program to shooting positions, the likes of which you have never seen before. As an added bonus, receive a five-step theory that could increase your off-hand three to ten points
- Introduction, Leather Sling: Good, Bad, and Ugly, Putting it together
- Putting the sling on the rifle. The "parade" sling
- The four steps: 1) The "flat of the arm", 2) Getting the "feel", 3) Suiting up, 4) The "right" hole
- Placing the sling on the arm. The "Half Twist". A dissenting opinion
- Natural point of aim. An illegal prone position. Killer spiders. How do you operate the bolt? Walk the line
- The prone position. Slow-fire prone
- Timing: service rifle vs. bolt rifle
- Rapid-fire prone. Marking your position
- The Sitting Position: Crossed Ankle. Crossed leg, Open Leg
- The Off-hand Position. The left arm. Increase your average 3-10 points
- Appendix A Source list
Notes: 44 Black and White Photos, 2nd Edition,
Shipping Weight: 0.450 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.