Possum Hollow Bore Guide #92 CZ 452, 453 22 Caliber (No O-Ring)
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- Prvi Partizan Ammunition 6.5x55mm Swedish Mauser 139 Grain... $17.79 Available
- Federal Power-Shok Ammunition 308 Winchester 150 Grain Soft... $20.49 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $6.89 Select Options
- Carlson's Flush Mounted Choke Tube Browning Invector, Mossberg... $16.95 Select Options
- Dewey Thread Adapter Converts 8 x 32 Female to 8 x 36 Male... $3.69 Available
- BlackHawk Hawktex Tactical Ambidextrous Rifle Cheek Rest Fixed... $25.49 Available
- Remington Deflector Remington 552... $5.99 Available
- KG KG-12 Big Bore Cleaning Solvent 4 oz... $10.49 Available
- Coghlan's Lightstick Assortment Pack of 4... $5.99 Available
- Remington Forend Support Remington 552, 572... $6.59 Available
- Montana X-Treme (MTX) 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 270 to 50 Caliber... $51.99 Available
See our Application Chart link below for more specific information.
Technical Information: Possum Hollow Bore Guide
Shipping Weight: 0.110 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.