Blade-Tech Pro-Series Speed Rig Belt Holster STI Edge Long Dust Cover 5" Barrel Drop Offset Kydex
- Energizer Battery EL123 (CR123 Compatible) Lithium... $23.99 Select Options
- KA-BAR TDI Law Enforcement Knife AUS 8A Stainless Steel Zytel... $39.85 - $51.99 Select Options
- Fenix PD35 Flashlight LED with 2 CR123A Batteries Aluminum... $74.95 Available
- Remington T-70 Shooting Glasses with Neck Cord... $13.29 Select Options
- Norton Crystolon-India 2-Sided Sharpening Stone 6" x 2" x 1"... $30.49 Available
The Blade-Tech Pro-Series Speed Rig holster has a Full Combat Grip" and was designed for intense use in practical shooting competitions. The cant and Drop/Offset positioning of the holster allow for lightning quick draws. The Pro-Series SPEED RIG™ includes BLADE-TECH's highly recognized Positive Lock Trigger Guard™ with adjustable retention via two adjustment screws that allow the user to control the tension to fit their specific needs during competition. The wide open front design of the Speed rig is suited to Open Class competitions, where every second counts on the clock.
The Pro-Series Speed Rig offers your choice of Adjustable Sting Ray Loop (ASR) or Tek-Lok attachment systems. The ASR allows the holster to adjustable for three different carry positions, so you can adjust the cant to your preference. The ASR will also fit belts from 1.25" to 2.25" by simply moving the adjustable shim. The ASR system also keeps your gun close to your body for easy concealment. The Tek-Lok belt loop is held stationary by 2 locking tabs and fits belts 1.25" to 2.25" wide. The Tek-Lok belt attachment allows fast removal from belt.
- Material: Polymer
- Finish: Matte
- Firearm Retention: Positive Lock Trigger Guard tension
- Belt Fit: 1.25" to 2.25"
- Muzzle Open or Closed: Closed
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.