Led Lenser X7R Flashlight White LED Aluminum Black
The LED Lenser X7R utilizes their patented Advanced Focus System which combines a lens with a reflector which allows users to choose between a tight beam with excellent throw and a wide, homogenous spill beam for reading and other close-up tasks. Combined with the Rapid Focus System, users can switch from a spot beam to a flood with the flick of their thumb.
Additionally, the X7R features LED Lenser's Advanced Smart Light Technology (SLT) which provides users with 8 possible options for performance and power consumption. The Advanced SLT allows for users to choose between: Three profiles, eight modes, and two energy consumption modes.
- Bulb: LED
- Light Output:
- High: 500 Lumens
- Low: 70 Lumens
- Run Time:
- High: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- Low: 7 Hours 30 Minutes
- Battery: 1 18650 Lithium Ion Rechargeable
- Material: Aluminum
- Length: 7"
- Weight: 8.5 oz
- Color: Black
- The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order. Shipping Weight: 1.850 Pounds
- Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges. Ships Alone: No
- Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground. DOT-Regulated: No
- Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods. Carrier Restrictions: No
- Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers. HazMat Product: No
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.