Muck Men's Camo Camp Boots
- Stretch-fit topline binding snugs ankles to keep unwanted dirt and pebbles out
- 5mm CR flex-foam bootie with four-way stretch nylon, 100% waterproof, lightweight and flexible
- TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and stability
- Natural rubber upper reinforcement for added durability
- Full-perimeter outsole provides maximum protection to toe, arch and heel area
- Mossy Oak Break-Up Camo
- Height- Above ankle
- Weight- 2 lbs
- Waterproof- Yes
- Insulated- Manufacturer unlisted; Comfort range of sub-freezing conditions to 85ºF
Muck Camo Camp Boots are great for hunting, camping or any other outdoor activity in nearly any weather conditions. These boots have all the usual Muck features including 100% waterproof construction, breathable airmesh lining and are easy to clean. Other features of the Camp Boot include a 5mm CR flex-foam bootie, TracTrol sole design for enhanced traction and a full outsole perimeter to completely protect the toe, arch and heel areas of your feet. Muck Camp Boots are extremely comfortable and rated for temperatures ranges from sub-freezing all the way to 85 degrees Fahrenheit so you can practically wear them year round.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.