Archangel 700 Precision Stock Remington 700 Short Action with Aluminum Pillar Bedding - Black Polymer 10-Round Magazine
- MidwayUSA Sniper Drag Bag Scoped Rifle Case... $59.99 - $74.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 2" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (5 Bulls... $4.89 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Badger Ordnance Bone Sand Sock Shooting Rest Bag Filled... $21.49 Select Options
- Rifle Basix Rifle Trigger Remington 700, 40X with Safety and... $144.99 Available
- Lyman E-ZEE TRIM Hand Case Trimmer Rifle Set... $24.99 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #3 (308 Winchester, 30-06 Springfield, 45... $4.61 Available
- Montana X-Treme Heavy Duty Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $2.09 Available
- RCBS Shellholder #10 (17 Remington, 204 Ruger, 223 Remington)... $7.15 Available
- ProMag Magazine Springfield M14, M1A 308 Winchester Steel ... $17.99 - $18.29 Select Options
The comb has a thumbwheel click adjustment range of 1.2 inches and the length of pull is click adjustable from 13.5 to 15.125 inches. The stock includes a 10 round detachable box magazine (one magazine is included) and an integral bipod. Other features include 3 molded in steel inserts for QD sling swivels, a free floated barrel channel, and a storage compartment in the pistol grip.
Fits Remington 700 Short Actions in .308 based calibers (i.e. 243 Winchester, 260 Remington, 7mm-08 Remington)
- Material: Reinforced polymer
- Color: Black
- Length of Pull: 13.5 to 15.125 inches (in 24 steps)
- Magazine capacity: 10 rounds
Shipping Weight: 7.600 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.