Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 200 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 20
- MidwayUSA Compact Competition Range Bag... $29.99 Select Options
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- NRA Official Pistol Target B-16 25 Yard Slow Fire Paper... $10.29 Available
- MidwayUSA Official USPSA Target Cardboard ... $20.49 - $76.99 Select Options
- AR-Stoner Magazine AR-15 223 Remington with Anti Tilt Follower... $8.49 - $17.30 Select Options
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 9mm Luger 124 Grain Full... $15.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 220 Grain Hard Cast Flat... $26.99 Available
- Alexander Arms Ammunition 6.5 Grendel 120 Grain Nosler... $30.49 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 45 Colt (Long Colt) 225 Grain Barnes... $39.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can Plastic... $14.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Winchester Supreme Elite Self Defense Ammunition 410 Bore... $9.55 - $95.26 Select Options
- Remington Hog Hammer Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 130 Grain... $32.99 Available
- Hornady One Shot Gun Cleaner-Degreaser and Dry Lubricant 5-1/2... $5.95 Available
- Federal Premium Personal Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 180 Grain... $17.99 Available
- Buffalo Bore Ammunition 10mm Auto 155 Grain Barnes TAC-XP... $35.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Owner of Buffalo Bore Tim Sundles on Heavy 10mm Ammunition:
The Buffalo Bore Heavy 10 mm ammo is the result of many years of customers requests that we produce several such loads for the 10 mm.
These loads bring out the full potential of the 10mm, but operate at standard pressures and as such, are safe to use in any standard 10mm pistol. br/>
We are using flash-suppressed powders so your vision will not be materially affected should you be required to drop the hammer in low light.
If you are firing this 10mm ammo from an autoloader and experience high extreme spreads in velocity, it is not the ammo. Here is why and how to remedy the situation.
Full power 10mm ammo has always generated enough recoil and pressure to require a pretty stiff recoil spring in your handgun - this of course depends on several variables such as your slide weight, etc. When the cartridge fires, it generates enough pressure/recoil to prematurely open your breech face in some guns. When this happens, the opening breech face has an effect on the burn rate of the powder. This can result in some fairly high extreme spreads in velocity. If you are experiencing extreme velocity spreads of more than 50 fps, simply install a stiffer recoil spring. For example, I have an original Colt Delta Elite. This gun with the factory spring runs extreme spreads of about 35fps with both of these 10mm loads. I am happy with 35 fps, so I leave the Delta Elite as is. I also have a custom built Para Ordinance with a Nowlin barrel. It runs extreme spreads of about 70 fps with its original recoil spring. When I install a spring that is 4 lbs stiffer, the extreme spread drops to about 35 fps. The new Glock model 20 comes with a recoil spring that allows the breech face to open too soon and my new Glock model 20 will get extreme spreads of about 100fps with the factory spring installed. When I go to a stiffer recoil spring, the extreme spreads drop to about 50 fps in my new Glock model 20. Of course none of this will be an issue in a revolver. None of this will be an issue in real life either, as these high extreme spreads don't hurt accuracy or function. However, I mention this because if you are like me and want things to be as correct as possible, I have outlined the problem and the solution. The industry fixed all these problems initially, by watering down the 10mm ammo over the last several years. The watered down 10mm ammo does not generate the pressure/recoil to open the breech face early. If you want the full powered 10mm ammo we make, you simply need to tweak your pistol. Or just realize that you are getting some fairly high extreme spreads and ignore it or live with it. It's not hurting any thing in reality.
Please note below, my personal velocities taken from real pistols:
Shipping Weight: 0.900 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: YesXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions:XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
- Cannot ship via air
- Cannot ship via USPS
- Cannot ship to PO Box
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.