Glock Magazine Gen 4 Glock 31 357 Sig 15-Round Polymer Black
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 19, 21, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 32, 33... $6.99 Available
- Glockworx Competition Trigger Spring Glock All Models... $3.33 Available
- Glock Magazine Base Pad Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27,... $2.99 - $3.99 Select Options
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 17, 17L, 20, 22, 24, 31, 34, 35... $6.99 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 32 357 Sig Polymer Black... $19.98 - $24.99 Select Options
- Remington Express Ammunition 223 Remington 55 Grain Pointed... $20.49 Available
- Glock Magazine Glock 42 380 ACP 6-Round Polymer Black... $24.99 Available
- Hornady Zombie Max Ammunition 45 ACP 185 Grain Z-Max Flex Tip... $19.31 Select Options
- Safariland COMP-1 Revolver Speedloader Colt Anaconda, Ruger... $7.32 Available
- Wolff Magazine Spring Glock 36 6-Round Magazines 10% Extra... $6.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Tactical Pistol Case... $9.99 Select Options
- Hornady Critical Defense Ammunition 40 S&W 165 Grain Flex Tip... $20.49 Available
- Glock magazines have very stiff springs when new and may be extremely difficult to load to full capacity. It may be necessary to use a Glock magazine loader (generally included in the Glock case with the handgun) to load the magazine to capacity or near capacity.
- If the last round appears impossible to load, for example if the magazine should hold 15 rounds and it will only accept 14, leave it loaded with 14 rounds for several days to allow the spring's tension to decrease. After a short time, the magazine should then accept its full capacity, but it may still be necessary to use the magazine loader. After several cycles of full capacity through empty, the magazine will be easier to load.
NOTE: All current production Glock magazines are also compatible with all previous generations of Glock pistols.
Shipping Weight: 0.245 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.