- Fleshout cattle hide leather / nylon upper
- Padded collar for added comfort
- Gusseted tongue to keep dirt and debris out
- Brass speed lacing hooks maintain a snug and secure fit
- GORE-TEX waterproof / breathable liner
- Cushioned polyurethane insole provides comfort and is removable for airing and cleaning
- Custom-molded thermoplastic heel counter and toe box for instant comfort and lateral support
- Direct attach polyurethane midsole for comfort and durability
- Vibram 360 outsole: provides maximum traction on various terrains with substantial edging capabilities for braking, push-off, and stability, meets the ASTM F489-96 test for slip resistance
Designed to keep you performing at your optimum best under any condition, the Air Force Cold Weather 8" boot is constructed with a GORE-TEX waterproof upper and a Vibram 360 maximum traction outsole.
Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued - These Military Surplus boots are US Government issued product. Products may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but will show little to no signs of wear. May have markings on the inside of boot (names/initials) but no external markings.
Grade 2: Good to Very Good - The boots will be fairly clean but might show some marks from normal usage. May have internal or external markings on the boot (names generally) and on the sole. The sole may show a little wear but they retain 100% of their original functionality. Boot laces will be present but may cut short.
Grade 3: Serviceable to Fair - Boots will have visible thread wear in the heel. The outsole may have slight thread separation. Toe boxes may be scuffed and outsoles may need a good cleaning but these boots still have good life in them. The interior heal may be ripped from repeated usage. The sole on boots may be unglued.