- Rugged Ripstop fabric with breathable, printed backcoating
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable GORE-TEX fabric lining
- SCOTCHLITE reflective strips deploy from under cuffs & collar
- Zip-out fleece liner
- Seams sealed with GORE-SEAM tape
- Adjustable cuffs secured by hook-and-loop fastener
- Double storm-flap front extends to top of sport collar
- Double-entry lower pockets with flaps
- Large inside security pocket
- Pit zippers for access to shell
- Badge tab; epaulets with uniform buttons
The Military Surplus Cruiser Jacket features a Gore-tex barrier stitched between outer shell and inner fabric, Gore-Seam taped seams, an elastic windproof waist barrier. The durable, waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric keeps water out while letting sweat vapor escape. These upgrades help keep your body heat contained when temperatures dip below zero. With a zip out fleece liner and double storm-flap front, this jacket can be worn in mild conditions but is also highly effective in very cold, windy conditions. SCOTCHLITE reflective strips are located under the collar and wrist cuffs for emergency situations or working in the dark. With a drop shoulder design and shorter torso, this jacket is perfect for unrestricted movement while zippered side openings allow for easy access to a duty belt or weapon. This is one highly versatile jacket, and it will not last long.
Material: Ripstop fabric, GORE-TEX fabric lining, Fleece liner
Insulation: Fleece liner
Number of pockets: 3
Note: This jacket style runs short in the torso.
Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued – All Military Surplus Cruiser Jackets are US Government Issued products and are rated in excellent to new/un-issued condition. Jackets may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but they will show minimal or no signs of wear.
Grade 2: Good to Very Good – Products may have been previously washed and light pilling may be present but they retain 100% of their original functionality. Jacket may contain light staining, but no holes.
Grade 3: Fair to Serviceable - Due to wear and laundering products may be thinner than when originally issued but are still in serviceable condition. Products may have small imperfections but all snags/tears/burns will be less than 1" in size.