- Treated for Near Infrared spectral Reflectance (NIR)
- MOLLE webbing on shoulder straps and waist panels
- Mesh back panels with MOLLE webbing
- Drag strap
- Adjustable over the shoulder fit
- Adjustable waistband
- Baffle covering to protect elastic waist adjusters
- Easy opening side panels for rapid adjustment
- Internal pouch enclosures on side panels
- Sewn in hook-&-loop keepers added at all adjustment points to limit loose straps
- Pull down front straps to adjust height
The Military Surplus H-Gear Harness is constructed from durable Cordura, and designed to be worn under a MOLLE pack. The harness can easily be adjusted to fit over personal protective equipment if the situation calls for it. It has MOLLE webbing on front, back and shoulders to fit any accessories and gear. Hook-&-loop keepers have been added to allow excess strap material to be rolled and secured. Triglides located on the front and back main straps allow the user to adjust the height setting to their preferences and lock those settings in place. The H-Gear Harness works exceptionally well at saving your back by evenly distributing the weight of loaded magazines and accessory pouches. Strap some MOLLE magazine pouches on this harness system and you are ready for a day at the range.
Material: 1000 Denier Cordura
Grade 1: Excellent to New/Unissued – All Military Surplus H-Gear Harnesses are US Government Issued products and are rated in excellent to new/un-issued condition. Products may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but they will show minimal or no signs of wear.
Grade 2: Good to Very Good – Products may show signs of light wear or fabric/material may be faded but they retain 100% of their original functionality.
Grade 3: Fair to Serviceable – These will show signs of heavy use and may show signs of fading and dirt. Products may have small imperfections and strapping/seams may be frayed, but all imperfections will be less than 1/2" in size.