- Microfiber insulation with brushed polyester tricot
- Snap Fastener for attaching gloves together
- Strap and buckle for adjusting fit
- Flexor pattern with wing thumb and pleated knuckles for greater flexibility
- Water repellent polytetrafluoroethylene membrane
- Leather exterior with knit wrist
When mobility and warmth is crucial, look no further than these genuine Military Surplus Cold Weather Gloves. Built to stand up against the harshest of cold weather, these durable leather gloves will be up to any task. The flexor pattern with wing thumbs and pleated knuckles make these gloves ideal for a variety of applications. Complimented with a knit wrist and adjustable strap, allows these gloves to be adjusted for comfort. Whether you use these gloves for projects around the house, while hunting or when on the job, they have you covered.
Grade 1: All Military Surplus Cold Weather Gloves are US Government Issued product and are rated in excellent to new/un-issued condition. Products may be outside of original manufacturer's packaging but they will show minimal or no signs of wear.
Grade 2: All products are rated in good to very good condition. Products may show signs of light wear but they retain 100% of their original functionality.
Grade 3: Products show heavy signs of use but are in serviceable condition. Products will have imperfections but all tears or rips will be less than 1/4" in size.