Military Surplus New Condition Polartec Fleece Bibs Polyester Black
- Military Surplus Swiss Wet Weather Poncho Swiss Camo... $9.99 Available
- Military Surplus Trigger Finger Mitten Inserts Wool and Nylon... $2.99 Available
- 5ive Star Gear Mil-Spec P-38 Can Opener Stainless Steel... $0.99 Available
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 150 Grain... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Military Surplus New Condition German Fleece Long John Pants... $5.99 Available
- Lee Replacement Sprue Plate for 6-Cavity Bullet Mold... $7.49 Available
- Wilson Combat Magazine with Base Pad 1911 Government,... $37.99 Available
- Springfield Armory Magazine Springfield XD Sub-Compact 40 S&W... $33.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Wilson Combat Elite Tactical Magazine ETM with Base Pad 1911... $33.99 Available
- Indera Men's Fleece Long Sleeve Shirt... $19.99 - $21.99 Select Options
- Hornady Lock-N-Load AP Progressive Press Primer Slide Spring... $1.99 Available
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington 30-Round Black... $14.20 Available
The bibs are made from genuine US Made Polartec 200 weight material that makes them perfect for use as a middle or base layer. The 200 weight polartec is extremely soft, making it great for next-to-skin wear. Another benefit to the material is that it is extremely high loft, meaning it traps warm air when paired with an outer layer. The SPEAR bibs feature full-length side zippers and are cut short; they come to just below the knee. This is done in order to facilitate easy use when wearing boots and to allow venting which keeps wearers from over-heating. The elastic suspenders are sewn in and utilize ITW polymer quick-release hardware which makes for quick and easy on and off, very important in extreme conditions.
This is actual military surplus and is in brand new, unissued condition.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.