CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall Length Glass Filled Nylon Handle Black
- Versatile head with three cutting edges and a blunt hammer head
- Exceptional utility and toughness
- Single-piece steel construction
Tomahawks have been a mainstay of utility in the military for a long time. From manual utility tasks to self defense fighting tools, they have carved out a unique place in many tactical gear bags. CRKT and Ryan Johnson teamed up to create the Chogan from a single piece of steel with a curved handle and grip choils along the front for enhanced holding power. Full-length scales are checkered for added grip security and can be removed for cleaning. A MOLLE equipped, form-fitting Kydex sheath slips over the head and secures with a buckle strap. You will find the Chogan very well balanced and easily controlled, while still being robust enough to handle most anything dished out.
Blade Length: 2.3"
Rockwell Hardness: 54-55 HRC
Weight: 24.6 oz
Overall Length: 14"
Head Material: SK5 carbon steel
Handle Material: Glass filled nylon with EDM finish
Sheath: Black kydex sheath with MOLLE clip platform
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk 4.21" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055...
SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" Blade 15.75" Overall Length...
$39.99 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $64.25 Save up to $24.26 (38%)
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... View More Options
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle...