CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall Length Glass Filled Nylon Handle Black
- Versatile head with three cutting edges and a blunt hammer head
- Exceptional utility and toughness
- Single-piece steel construction
Tomahawks have been a mainstay of utility in the military for a long time. From manual utility tasks to self defense fighting tools, they have carved out a unique place in many tactical gear bags. CRKT and Ryan Johnson teamed up to create the Chogan from a single piece of steel with a curved handle and grip choils along the front for enhanced holding power. Full-length scales are checkered for added grip security and can be removed for cleaning. A MOLLE equipped, form-fitting Kydex sheath slips over the head and secures with a buckle strap. You will find the Chogan very well balanced and easily controlled, while still being robust enough to handle most anything dished out.
Blade Length: 2.3"
Rockwell Hardness: 54-55 HRC
Weight: 24.6 oz
Overall Length: 14"
Head Material: SK5 carbon steel
Handle Material: Glass filled nylon with EDM finish
Sheath: Black kydex sheath with MOLLE clip platform
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk 4.21" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"... $44.99
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055... $79.99
- CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"... $44.99
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle... $249.95
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... $114.99 View More Options
- Lee 4 Hole, Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Turret... $9.99
- Caldwell Orange Peel Targets 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $6.99
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 View More Options
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Indexing Ratchet... $3.29
- Lee Classic 4 Hole Turret Press Deluxe Kit... $189.99
- Lee Auto-Disk Rifle Powder Charging Die 22 to 30 Calibers... $11.99
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Double Disk Kit... $10.99
- Lee Auto-Disk Powder Measure Riser... $7.19