CRKT Chogan Tomahawk 2.3" Carbon Steel Blade 14" Overall Length Glass Filled Nylon Handle Black
- Versatile head with three cutting edges and a blunt hammer head
- Exceptional utility and toughness
- Single-piece steel construction
Tomahawks have been a mainstay of utility in the military for a long time. From manual utility tasks to self defense fighting tools, they have carved out a unique place in many tactical gear bags. CRKT and Ryan Johnson teamed up to create the Chogan from a single piece of steel with a curved handle and grip choils along the front for enhanced holding power. Full-length scales are checkered for added grip security and can be removed for cleaning. A MOLLE equipped, form-fitting Kydex sheath slips over the head and secures with a buckle strap. You will find the Chogan very well balanced and easily controlled, while still being robust enough to handle most anything dished out.
Blade Length: 2.3"
Rockwell Hardness: 54-55 HRC
Weight: 24.6 oz
Overall Length: 14"
Head Material: SK5 carbon steel
Handle Material: Glass filled nylon with EDM finish
Sheath: Black kydex sheath with MOLLE clip platform
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
- CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk 4.21" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- CRKT Woods Kangee Tomahawk 4.37" Carbon Steel Blade 19.13"...
- Browning Black Label Shock N' Awe Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" 1055...
SOG Tactical Tomahawk 2.75" Blade 15.75" Overall Length...
$39.99 & SHIPS FREEList Price: $64.25 Save up to $24.26 (38%)
- CRKT Kangee Tomahawk 2.93" Carbon Steel Blade 13.75" Overall... View More Options
- Gerber Downrange Tomahawk 19.27" Overall length G-10 Handle...