Emerson SOCFK-B Folding Tactical Knife 3.4" Tanto Point 154CM Stainless Steel Blade G-10 Handle Black
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Lansky Ceramic Sharp Stick Knife Sharpener... $9.99 Available
- DMT Sharpeners 12" Ceramic Steel Rod... $34.99 Available
- DMT Sharpener Dia-Paste Diamond Compound 1, 3, and 6 Micron... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
The SOCFK-B features a 3.4" tanto blade which is easily maintained in the field and can slice deeply with little pressure due to this design feature. Additionally, the wave feature allows the knife to open faster than a spring assisted knife or even an automatic. The "wave" on the spine catches the edge of the users pocket and actually deploys the blade as the knife is pulled out of the pocket-very fast and zero parts to break, fail, or cause problems. Like all Emerson production knives, the SOCFK-B utilizes G-10 scales over titanium liners for increased strength with a reduction in weight. If you are looking for a knife that you can depend on, you can't go wrong with a knife designed for elite military units and built by Emerson!
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Folding
- Blade Steel: 154CM
- Handle Material: G-10
- Blade Shape: Tanto
- Pocket Clip: Yes
- Carry Options: Right Hand, Tip-Up
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Rockwell Hardness: 57-59 HRC
- Opening Method: Wave Feature, ambidextrous thumb disk
- Blade length: 3.4"
- Blade Thickness: .125"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 5.5 oz
- Made in USA
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.