"The U.S. M1911/1911A1 Pistols and Commercial M1911 Type Pistols Volume 2: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen
Almost every gunsmith, professional or amateur, has heard the name Jerry Kuhnhausen. For over 40 years, he's been known as one of the best gunsmiths in the United States. For the past 20 years or so, Jerry's been living in Idaho where he spends much of his time writing and publishing gunsmithing books. He has written 24 shop manuals and is an NRA life member.
MidwayUSA is proud to offer the following shop manuals by Jerry Kuhnhausen - "The Colt 45 Automatic", "The U.S. M1911-1911A1", "The Colt Single Actions Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Colt Double Action Revolvers, Volumes 1 & 2", "The Mauser Bolt Actions: M91 Through M98", "The Remington M870 and M1100/M11-87 Shotguns", "The Ruger Single Action Revolvers", The Ruger Double Action Revolvers", "The S&W Revolver", "The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Carbines" and The U.S. 30 Caliber Gas Operated Service Rifles".
Publisher: Heritage Gun Books
Date of Publication: not listed
Number of Pages: 207 Pages
Summary of Material:
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.
- Hornady InterLock Bullets 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) 165 Grain... $31.49
- Walther Magazine PK380 380 ACP 8-Round... $27.49
- Chip McCormick Power Mag Magazine with Base Pad 1911... $21.99 - $23.99 View More Options
- Weaver 88-Piece Deluxe Gunsmithing Hammer, Punch and... $50.20
- Ruger Magazine Ruger LC9 9mm Luger 7-Round Steel Blue with... $29.99
- Glend Arms Tactical Edge Magazine Base Pad 1911 Rubber Black... $9.99
- GG&G Enhanced Heavy Duty Push Button Quick Detach Sling Swivel... $10.96
- Rhodes Steel Wool #00 Fine Sleeve of 16 pads... $4.89
- "The S&W Revolver: A Shop Manual" Book by Jerry Kuhnhausen... $27.95
- Grace USA Roll Pin Punch Set 7-Piece Steel... $32.99
- Wheeler Engineering Hammer and Punch Set with Hard Plastic... $23.99
- LANTAC Dragon AK-47 Muzzle Brake 14x1 L/H Thread 7.62x39mm... $144.00