Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Black Polymer Stock Matte Barrel with 4x 32mm Scope
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $7.49 - $7.69 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $4.59 Available
- BSA Storm Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.87 Grain Roundhead RN... $6.99 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- ICOtec GC300 Electronic Predator Call with 12 Wildlife... $79.99 Available
- Gamo Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 22 Caliber Cotton Pack of... $3.69 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C White/Black 8" X Bullseye Reactive... $5.09 Available
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $3.19 Available
- Birchwood Casey Shoot-N-C White/Black 12" x 18" Silhouette... $9.19 Available
- RWS Superdome Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 8.3 Grain Round Nose... $11.79 Available
- Crosman Hunting Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.4 Grain Pointed... $7.49 Available
- Hoppe's Sontara Synthetic Cleaning Patches... $1.59 - $7.29 Select Options
- Blackhawk CQC Pistol Belt 1-1/2" Reinforced Black Leather... $29.99 Select Options
- DeSantis E25 Belt 1.5" Steel Buckle Leather Black... $19.29 - $22.49 Select Options
- Hogue Monogrip Grips S&W N-Frame Round Butt Rubber Black... $16.99 Available
Technical Information: Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle
Weight: 8-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 45"
Barrel Length: 18-¾"
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-1/3 lbs.
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps with Lead
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.