Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Polymer Stock Matte Barrel with 4x 32mm Scope
- MidwayUSA LensPen... $7.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Gun Sock Rifle Silicone-Treated Polyester Blend Gray... $4.99 - $20.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Cap Cotton... $4.99 - $7.99 Select Options
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $6.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 3" Self-Adhesive Bullseye (2 Bulls... $4.49 Available
- Big Game EZ On Treestand Safety Harness Vest... $63.73 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Cleaning Kit .177, .22, .25 Caliber... $10.99 Available
- RWS Super-H-Point Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7 Grain Hollow... $10.79 Available
- Traditions BuckStalker Muzzleloading Rifle 50 Caliber... $189.99 Available
- Rivers Edge Big Foot XL Hang On Treestand Steel Green... $84.99 Available
- Millennium M-210 20' Climbing Stick Steel... $61.99 Available
Technical Information: Ruger Blackhawk Air Rifle
Weight: 8-1/3 lbs.
Overall Length: 45"
Barrel Length: 18-¾"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-1/3 lbs.
Trigger Type: N/A
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommend to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.