Lapua Scenar-L Bullets 22 Caliber (224 Diameter, 5.69mm) 77 Grain Hollow Point Boat Tail Box of 100
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Peel and Stick Reloader's Labels... $8.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Electronic Caliper 6" Stainless Steel... $25.99 Available
- L.E. Wilson Chamfer and Deburring Tool 17 to 45 Caliber... $15.99 Available
- Redding Powder Funnel 22 to 45 Caliber... $8.29 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Cartridge Overall Length Gage... $15.99 Available
- Sharp Shoot R Royal Case Sizing Wax 4 oz Jar... $9.99 Available
- Vihtavuori "Reloading Manual: 4th Edition"... $32.99 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 22 Caliber... $1.69 Available
- Pro-Shot Benchrest Quality Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32... $1.69 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Weatherby Reloading Brass 257 Weatherby Magnum Box of 20... $41.49 Available
- Choate 5-Position Collapsible Rifle Stock with Pistol Grip M1... $109.99 Available
- Nosler Trophy Grade Ammunition 22-250 Remington 64 Grain... $36.49 Available
- Lapua Ammunition 222 Remington 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box... $32.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Action Pistol (HAP) Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400... $20.99 - $176.99 Select Options
- L.E. Wilson Case Length Headspace Gage 222 Remington... $26.99 Available
- Loadbooks USA "222 Remington" Reloading Manual... $7.29 Available
- Lapua Reloading Brass 22-250 Remington Box of 100... $95.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Overall Length Gage Modified Case 22-250... $6.19 Available
- Walther Barrel-Set P22 short 3.4"... $98.99 Available
Lapua has recently undertaken a major program to make these outstanding bullets even more accurate. Not with a redesign in ballistics, but a refinement in all manufacturing steps. Using state of the art manufacturing capabilities and decades of competitive experience, Lapua has set out to tighten all measures and requirements, including their already famous quality control standards. Closer weight tolerances, tighter jacket wall concentricity standards, and greater uniformity in every dimension, starting from the gilding metal cup, lead wire and jacket forming, ending up to core-jacket assembly, boat tail pressing and tipping. Several new proprietary machines, manufacturing steps and advanced instrumentations combined to the ScenarL manufacturing line never seen before in bullet production. Lapua also took the already high quality control standards and kicked them up a notch.
Ballistic Coefficient: 0.386
Shipping Weight: 1.200 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Ships Alone: NoXProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
DOT-Regulated: NoXProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Carrier Restrictions: NoXProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
HazMat Product: NoXAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.