First Lite Men's Allegheny Base Layer Pants Merino Wool
- Harris S-LM Bipod Leg Notch Sling Swivel Stud Mount 9" to 13"... $104.99 Available
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $7.29 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 247 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Available
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 248 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Available
- Havalon Piranta Bolt Folding Knife 2.75" 60A Stainless Steel... $48.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Redding Neck Sizer Die Bushing 249 Diameter Titanium Nitride... $24.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $4.99 - $239.99 Select Options
The Allegheny base layer pant is a great midweight pant for cool to cold hunting. Built to keep you warm, even when wet, these pants will keep you in the field longer and increase your chances of shooting that monster you’re after. The Alleghany wicks moisture away from your skin, to keep you comfortable on high-exertion hunts or walking in to your treestand or duck blind. Merino wool is also naturally anti-microbial, decreasing the chances of your prey smelling you before you can get a shot. Decreased stitching patterns, soft interlock Merino wool fabric, and a soft jacquard waistband provide extra comfort.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.