ERGO Quick-Detach Broomhandle Vertical Forward Grip Overmolded Rubber
- Mako Handguard with Picatinny Rails AK-47 Polymer... $54.99 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Handguard 3-Rail Saiga Synthetic... $44.99 Select Options
- Mako Handguard with Picatinny Rails VZ-58 Polymer... $54.99 Select Options
- Mako Tri-Rail Handguard AR-15 Carbine Length Polymer... $57.99 Select Options
- Command Arms MVG Short Vertical Forend Grip with Storage... $17.99 Select Options
- MagPul MOE RVG Rail Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $23.70 Select Options
- TAPCO Intrafuse Vertical Grip Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
- Mako Vertical Forend Grip with Rubber Overmold AR-15 Polymer... $41.49 Available
- TAPCO Intrafuse Stubby Vertical Grip Polymer... $19.99 Select Options
- Mako 7-Position Folding Vertical Forend Grip AR-15 Polymer... $41.99 Select Options
- Mako Vertical Forend Grip Quick Release AR-15 Polymer... $35.49 Select Options
- ERGO Mini-Max Xpress Quick-Detach Vertical Forend Grip AR-15... $64.00 Available
- ERGO Vertical Forend Broomhandle Grip AR-15 Fits Standard... $32.56 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ERGO Gunsmith Picatinny-Style Rail Scope Base Blank 12" Length... $31.20 Available
- Caldwell BR Rifle Front Shooting Rest Feet Package of 3... $12.99 Available
- LaserLyte Six-Pack Mini Laser Bore Sight Accessory Kit... $28.99 Available
- Barska 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Scope Mount Mosin-Nagant M-44,... $15.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
Material: Aluminum base with clamp. Molded polymer broom-stick style handle.
Finish: Matte black base. Matte black handle with ribbed non-slip surface.
Fits: Picatinny accessory rails.
Notes: Clamp tightens via a thumb nut. Handle has a 3/4" diameter x 3.350 deep storage cavity with screw top. Includes two foam rods that may be cut and used as anti-rattle cushions for items stored in the handle.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.