Gamo Whisper Break Barrel Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue Barrel with Gamo Airgun Scope 3-9x 40mm Matte
- MidwayUSA Spudz Lens Cleaning Cloth 6" x 6" Black... $3.99 Available
- MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo Can Tall 30 Caliber Plastic... $8.99 Available
- Gateway Safety Starlite Shooting Glasses Anti-Fog Lens... $4.47 - $6.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $7.85 Available
- Gamo Raptor PBA Supersonic Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 5.1... $8.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Available
- Hoppe's Airgun Cleaning Kit 177 Caliber... $9.99 Available
- Gamo Rocker Target Gallery Airgun Pellet Trap... $29.99 Available
- Peltor PTL Push-To-Listen Electronic Earmuffs (NRR 26dB) Black... $55.99 Available
- Gamo Big Cat 1400 Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock... $189.99 Available
- Gamo Bone Collector Bull Whisper IGT Air Rifle .22 Caliber... $212.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Air Rifle 22 Caliber Black Synthetic Stock Blue... $199.99 Available
- Gamo Silent Stalker Whisper Inert Gas Technology (IGT) Air... $249.99 Available
- Gamo Whisper Silent Cat Air Rifle 177 Caliber Black Synthetic... $174.99 Available
Technical Information: Gamo Whisper Air Rifle
Weight: 5-1/4 lbs.
Overall Length: 46"
Barrel Length: 18"
Magazine Capacity: N/A
Cocking Effort: 30 lbs.
Trigger Pull: 3-3/4 lbs.
Trigger Type: 2 Stage Adjustable
Safety: Manual Trigger Safety
Max Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps with PBA / 1000 fps with Lead
Max Muzzle Energy: N/A
Effective Range: N/A
Action: Break Barrel
Power Source: Spring
Max Pressure: N/A
Barrel: Fluted Polymer Jacketed Rifle Steel
Scope Mounted: No
Note: Some break barrel action guns may be harder to break then others. It may take added force to break open the barrel for the first couple uses, after several uses, it will become easier. It is recommended to break it open, however not fully cock the gun, 10 times to loosen the barrel and make it easier for future use.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.