Hornady Custom Ammunition 300 Whisper 110 Grain V-Max Flat Base Box of 20
- Barnes VOR-TX Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Tipped... $32.49 Available
- Hornady Custom Ammunition 300 Whisper 208 Grain A-Max Boat... $26.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Doubletap Ammunition 300 AAC Blackout 110 Grain Barnes TAC-TX... $38.99 Available
- Cor-Bon Hunter Ammunition 300 Whisper 150 Grain Jacketed Soft... $40.99 Available
- MidwayUSA Buttstock Rifle Ammunition Carrier 9-Round Elastic... $4.99 Available
- Maglula LULA Magazine Loader and Unloader AR-15 223 Remington... Add to Cart for Price
- Caldwell Orange Peel Target 8" Self-Adhesive Bullseye Package... $10.29 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $4.09 Available
- NRA Official High Power Rifle Target SR-1 100 Yard Slow and... $35.99 Available
You must be 21 years or older to order ammunition. Ammo must ship UPS ground. Due to Department of Transportation regulations, we cannot accept returns on ammo. Please check local laws before ordering.
Based on the 221 Remington cartridge, the 300 Whisper cartridge loaded by Hornady is being offered in both a subsonic load (MidwayUSA #948-223 ) and this supersonic load, the 110 grain V-Max. Because of its low recoil, the supersonic load is great for recoil sensitive shooters. Also makes a great short range hunting catridge! Built for AR-15 type platform rifles, this cartridge is compatible for guns chambered in the 300 AAC Blackout as well.
Hornady's V-Max Bullets feature a polymer tip which enhances accuracy and promotes devastating expansion. The tip raises the ballistic coefficient for faster velocity and helps to stabilize the bullet in flight. It also acts as a wedge, initiating bullet expansion. The copper jacket provides the necessary bearing surface for maximum stability out of the barrel, and the jacket is built to withstand the fast twist rates of the most advanced varmint rifles. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.