Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $4.79 - $87.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- Colt Match Ammunition 5.56x45mm NATO 77 Grain Sierra MatchKing... $20.99 Available
- MTM Flip-Top Ammo Box 380 ACP, 9mm Luger 50-Round Plastic... $2.19 Select Options
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Walther Tactical Pro Flashlight LED Bulb Aluminum Black... $17.99 Available
- MTM Ammunition Can 30 Caliber Plastic... $9.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.19 Available
- Howard Leight Leight Plugs Ear Plugs (NRR 30 dB) Package of 10... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Energizer Battery EVR-2L76BP Lithium... $3.99 Available
- Gun Butter Gun Oil 1/4 oz Liquid... $8.99 Available
- Safariland 774 Magazine Pouch AR-15 Kydex Black... $24.99 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.