Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.59 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $21.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $14.49 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $30.99 Available
- Fiocchi Shooting Dynamics Ammunition 380 ACP 95 Grain Full... $16.79 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Ranger Plate Magazine Floorplate AR-15 Polymer... $14.20 Available
- Hornady LEVERevolution Ammunition 32 Winchester Special 165... $23.49 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Magpul PMAG M3 Magazine AR-15 223 Remington Black... $13.25 - $18.95 Select Options
- Remington MoistureGuard Shotgun Plug Rust Inhibitor 12 Gauge... $5.89 Available
- Dewey "No Harm" Rifle Bore Brush 30 Caliber 8 x 32 Thread... $3.19 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Lee 3 Hole Turret Press, Pro 1000 Progressive Press Turret... $10.29 Available
- Dewey 1-Piece Cleaning Rod 27 to 34 Caliber 44" Nylon Coated... $32.49 Available
- Otis Ripcord Rifle Bore Cleaner .308 Caliber/7.62mm... $14.99 Available
- Hoppe's BoreSnake Bore Cleaner Pistol 44, 45 Caliber... $10.73 Available
- Dewey Adjustable Bore Saver 13" Fits 30 Caliber to 8mm... $25.99 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 10-Round Steel... $40.00 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.