Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 1 oz Liquid
- Break-Free CLP (Bore Cleaning Solvent, Lubricant, Rust... $4.39 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 8... $19.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 4... $13.99 Available
- Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner 16... $29.99 Available
- Remington Express Ammunition 12 Gauge 2-3/4" 00 Buckshot 9... $4.79 - $87.99 Select Options
- Magpul Action Proving Dummy Round, Snap Cap 5.56x45mm NATO... $4.70 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- ISMI Recoil Spring 1911 Government 16 lb Chrome Silicon... $6.99 Available
- Forster Cross Bolt Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $4.39 - $38.99 Select Options
- MidwayUSA Rust and Lead Remover Gun Cleaning Cloth... $2.99 Available
- Wilson Combat Shok-Buff Recoil Buffer 1911 Government... $5.99 Available
- Sentry Solutions Tuf-Glide Dry Lubricant 1/2 oz... $6.99 Available
- Ruger Disassembly Pin Ruger Redhawk... $1.12 Available
- Hyskore Gun Vault Desiccant 285 Gram (Protects 30 Cubic Feet)... $11.99 Available
- Otis #40 Rifle/Pistol Bore Brush 40 Caliber/10mm 8 x 32 Thread... $2.09 Available
- Vltor BCM Gunfighter Mod 4 Medium Charging Handle Assembly... $44.95 Available
- Ruger Barrel Band Screw Ruger 10/22, 10/22 Magnum, 96/44,... $1.99 Available
Technical Information: Militec-1 Synthetic Rust Preventative and Metal Conditioner
- Synthetic-based metal conditioner
- Viscosity equal to SAE 10 weight oil
- Contains no solids, PTFE, solvents, metals, parrafins and does not require agitation before use
- Non-hazardous, non-toxic, non-combustible
- Protects metal surfaces with a constant impregnated molecular bond, works within the molecular structure of metal and non-metallic firearm surfaces
- Rust and corrosion protection
- Firearm lubrication
Application Instructions (per Militec-1):
- Initial treatment, step one: when firearm is clean and dry, apply a light film to all surfaces including the bore. Burnish/polish Militec-1 into exterior surfaces by rubbing rapidly using a cloth lightly dampened with Militec-1. Sparingly apply drops into the action, concentrating on springs, moving parts and metal-to-metal contact areas. Apply to magazine interior and exterior. Leave a very light film of Militec-1 on all surfaces during reassembly.
- Step two, firing: fire the firearm enough for it to reach operating temperatures. Militec-1 will continue to impregnate metal through the next two or three applications when the firearm is hot.
- After complete applications, the firearm surfaces will be self-lubricating.
- If exposure to dust, sand or extreme cold is encountered, wipe away any excess Militec-1. Firearm will continue to be lubricated.
- For firearm storage, leave a light coating on all surfaces of the firearm.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.