Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Savage 110, 111, 114, 116 Long Action Detachable Magazine Standard Contour Full Bed Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads.
- Pillar Bedded stocks utilize dual aluminum pillars and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 10 oz.
- Full Bed stocks utilize an aluminum bedding block and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 15 oz.
- Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Stocks designated as Detachable Magazine will fit gun with a detachable box magazine or a hinged floorplate.
- Blind magazine version features no opening on the bottom of the stock for ammunition.
The total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
Product ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
Product is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
Product is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
Additional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
Thank you! Your valuable feedback helps improve our product information and offering.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.