Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Savage 110, 111, 114, 116 Long Action Detachable Magazine Standard Contour Full Bed Synthetic Black
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with Uncle Mike's swivel studs and recoil pads.
- Pillar Bedded stocks utilize dual aluminum pillars and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 10 oz.
- Full Bed stocks utilize an aluminum bedding block and weigh approximately 2 lbs and 15 oz.
- Savage stocks are designed to be adaptable to fit either 2nd or 3rd Generation screw spacing.
- Stocks designated as Detachable Magazine will fit gun with a detachable box magazine or a hinged floorplate.
- Blind magazine version features no opening on the bottom of the stock for ammunition.
Thank you! Your valuable input helps improve our product information and future product selections
- Burris 1" Xtreme Tactical Picatinny-Style Rings Matte... View More Options
Talley 1-Piece Picatinny-Style Base Savage 110 through 116...
- Vortex Bubble Level Anti-Cant Device Matte... View More Options
Vortex Crossfire II Rifle Scope 4-16x 50mm Adjustable...
$199.99 - $279.99 & SHIPS FREEClearance — Select Items Save up to $70.00 (26%)