Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle 177 Caliber Pellet Polymer Stock Black Blue Barrel
The Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle is the latest and greatest achievement in competition airguns. This Sporter Class air rifle was recently reviewed by the National Three-Position Air Rifle Council's committee and was approved as legal for use in Sporter Class air rifle competition. The Challenger PCP utilizes the same adjustable stock and ambidextrous bolt handle from the wildly popular Challenger 2000, but now includes a patented linear bolt. Additionally, the completely re-designed feature set includes a two-stage, match grade, adjustable trigger and a Lothar Walther barrel for unsurpassed accuracy. The gun comes equipped with the ability to operate on either CO2 or compressed air, using Crosman's highly successful PCP platform. Combine all of this with a visible pressure gauge and user friendly loading port, and the Challenger PCP becomes a gun that all competition shooters, young and old, can be proficient with in any shooting event. Only from Crosman, the world leader in airgun innovation since 1923.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 7.1 lbs
Overall Length: 41.5"
Barrel Length: 10.25"
Magazine Capacity: Single shot
Trigger Type: Two-stage adjustable
Max Muzzle Velocity: 530 fps
Action: Bolt action
Power Source: Dual Fuel: PCP/CO2
Barrel: Lothar Walther Rifled
Front Sight: None
Rear Sight: None
Shipping Weight: 8.000 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.
- Crosman MTR77 Nitro Piston Tactical Break Barrel Air Rifle 177... $173.99 Available
- RWS 54 Magnum Pellet Air Rifle Wood Stock Blue Barrel with RWS... $647.99 View More Options
- Crosman PCP Challenger Competition Air Rifle 177 Caliber... $659.99 Special Order
- Walther 1250 Dominator Pellet Air Rifle Black Polymer Stock... $859.99 View More Options
- Crosman Pellgunoil Airgun Oil 1/4 oz Tube... $4.19 Available
- Caldwell Pro Range Shooting Glasses Clear Lens... $4.49 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram... $3.99 - $239.99 View More Options
- Crosman Premier Super Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.9... $8.49 Available
- Crosman Intermount Scope Base 3/8" Dovetail Benjamin and... $16.49 Available