Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #41, 41 Caliber (410 Diameter)
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #20, 20 Caliber (204 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #22, 22 Caliber (223-224 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #30, 30 Caliber (308 Diameter) (308... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #24, 6mm (243 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 41 Remington Magnum... $23.99 - $203.99 Select Options
- Imperial Case Sizing Wax 2 oz... $8.39 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 40 S&W... $20.49 - $196.99 Select Options
- Gun Guides Takedown Guide "Glock Pistols" Book... $6.49 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #39, 40 Caliber, 10mm (400 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Lube and Sizer Die 454 Diameter... $26.49 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #45, 45 Caliber (458 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 243 Winchester... $30.99 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #32, 32 Caliber (321 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lyman Case Trimmer Pilot #26, 6.5mm (264 Diameter)... $5.19 Available
- Lee Carbide 3-Die Set 41 Remington Magnum... $31.99 Available
- Lyman Universal Trimmer Replacement Cutter Head Package of 2... $16.49 Available
Fits: Lyman Case Trimmers
Function: Caliber Specific Pilot, fit located in item description
Shipping Weight: 0.035 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.