Browning Black Label Stone Cold Fixed Blade Tactical Knife 5.625" Partially Serrated Point 440 Stainless Steel Black Oxide
- MidwayUSA Silicone Impregnated Knife Case Silcone-Treated... $9.99 - $14.99 Select Options
- Flitz Gun and Knife Care Kit... $16.31 Available
- Lansky Deluxe Knife Sharpening System with Extra Coarse,... $41.99 Available
- Smith's Premium Honing Solution... $3.99 Available
- Smith's 2-Stone Knife Sharpener System... $15.49 Available
- Gatco Super Micro X Medium and Fine Ceramic Sharpener... $4.99 Available
- Lansky Folding Rat Tail Diamond Knife Sharpener... $11.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sentry Solutions Knife and Tool Care Kit... $26.49 Available
- Lansky Standard Turnbox Crock Stick Knife Sharpener... $14.99 Available
- Smith's Knife Care Kit... $11.49 Available
These fixed blade knives are proof that Black Label beauty is more than skin deep. From their razor sharp, partially serrated edges to their hardened steel glass breaking points, these robust blades are ready and able to help you cut, pry, slash and smash your way into or out of any tactical situation. The Black Label Stone Cold series is crafted of 440 stainless steel with a hollow grind, partial edge serrations, a pronounced front guard plus a squared pommel with a hardened glass breaking point. The finger-grooved handle is a full tang design to ensure a positive grip in all conditions. Each knife comes complete with a matte black Blade-Tech molded polymer sheath which allows the user to position the knife at virtually any angle and mounts securely to your belt, web gear or tactical vest.
- Folding or Fixed Blade: Fixed
- Blade Steel: 440 Stainless
- Handle Material: Paracord or G-10
- Blade Shape: Tanto and Spear Point
- Serrated: Partially
- Carry Options: Polymer Sheath
- Blade Finish: Black Oxide
- Rockwell Hardness: 57
- Blade length: 5.625"
- Overall Length: 10-3/4"