Lyman Universal Case Trimmer Kit Plus Case Conditioning Kit
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Starline Reloading Brass 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $24.99 - $235.99 Select Options
- RCBS 2-Die Set 30-30 Winchester... $34.99 Available
- Hornady Lock-N-Load Classic Single Stage Press Deluxe Kit... $496.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $15.49 Available
- Redding Shellholder #23 (45 Colt (Long Colt), 454 Casull, 460... $8.99 Available
- Lyman Turbo 600 Case Tumbler with Pop Top Clear Lid 110 Volt... $67.99 Available
- Lyman Case Lube Pad... $9.99 Available
- Lyman Carbide 3-Die Set 45 Colt (Long Colt)... $50.99 Available
- RCBS 2-Die Set 7mm Remington Magnum... $34.99 Available
- RCBS Formula 1 Brass Cleaning Media Walnut Hull 5 lb... $15.49 Available
- RCBS Neck Sizer Die 7mm Remington Magnum... $30.99 Available
Metallic cases stretch as a result of both the firing process and the subsequent resizing process. When cases reach a certain dimension, the original case length must be restored through trimming. The Lyman Universal Case Trimmer features the patented Lyman Universal Chuckhead which allows the reloader to quickly lock and unlock a cartridge case and handles any case from .17 caliber to the 458 Winchester Magnum without the need for costly collets. Other features of the Lyman Universal Trimmer include an adjustment ring that allows you to dial in the approximate trimmer setting for ease of repeatability, fine and course length adjustments. After trimming is complete the Case Conditioning kit is used to ensure that primer pockets are cleaned and ready for priming while the chamfer and deburring tool removes any burrs and produces a slight chamfer on the inside of the case mouth for smooth and effortless bullet seating.
Collets Used: None
Collets Included: N/A
Pilots Used: Lyman
Pilots Included: 22, 24, 27, 28, 30, 9mm, 35, 44, 45A
#22 for .22 Hornet, .22/250, .220 Swift, .222 Remington, .222 Remington Magnum, .223 Remington, 5.6x50R Magnum.
#24 for .243 Winchester, .244, 6mm Remington.
#27 for .270 Winchester.
#28 for 7mm/08 Remington, 7-30 Waters, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm Weatherby Magnum, &mm STW, 7x57 Mauser, 7x64 Brenneke, .280 Remington (7mm Express), 7mm TCU.
#30 for .30 Luger, .30 Mauser, 30M1 Carbine, .30-30, .300 Savage, .307 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06, .300 Winchester Magnum, .300 Remington Ultra Magnum, .300 Weatherby Magnum, 7.62x39.
#9MM for .38 Super Auto, 9mm Luger, 9x23mm, .380 Auto.
#35 for .38 S&W, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Remington Maximum, .35 Remington, .356 Winchester, .358 Winchester, .35 Whelen.
#44 for .44 Magnum, .44 Special, .44 Russian, .444 Marlin.
#45A for .45 ACP, .45 Winchester Magnum, .45 Schofield, .45 Colt, .454 Casull.
Features: Uses the Lyman Universal Chuckhead to hold cases so no collets are required.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.