Lyman Universal Case Trimmer Kit Plus Case Conditioning Kit
- Sierra Pro-Hunter Bullets 30 Carbine (308 Diameter) 110 Grain... $19.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Rainier LeadSafe Bullets 45 Caliber (451 Diameter) 230 Grain... $19.99 - $140.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Impact Bullet Puller... $14.99 Available
- Thumler's Tumbler Ultra-Vibe 18 Case Tumbler 110 Volt... $189.99 Available
- Hornady Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $5.99 Available
- Frankford Arsenal Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic... $5.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hornady Sure-Loc Die Locking Ring 7/8"-14 Thread... $3.49 - $14.99 Select Options
- Hunters Supply Hard Cast Bullets 45 Caliber (459 Diameter) 300... $16.79 - $63.99 Select Options
- Frankford Arsenal Perfect Fit Reloading Tray... $4.99 - $5.99 Select Options
- Lyman "Reloading Handbook: 49th Edition" Reloading Manual... $29.99 Available
- MTM Universal Reloading Tray 50-Round Plastic Red... $6.99 Available
- Lyman Case Prep Multi Tool... $20.99 Available
Metallic cases stretch as a result of both the firing process and the subsequent resizing process. When cases reach a certain dimension, the original case length must be restored through trimming. The Lyman Universal Case Trimmer features the patented Lyman Universal Chuckhead which allows the reloader to quickly lock and unlock a cartridge case and handles any case from .17 caliber to the 458 Winchester Magnum without the need for costly collets. Other features of the Lyman Universal Trimmer include an adjustment ring that allows you to dial in the approximate trimmer setting for ease of repeatability, fine and course length adjustments. After trimming is complete the Case Conditioning kit is used to ensure that primer pockets are cleaned and ready for priming while the chamfer and deburring tool removes any burrs and produces a slight chamfer on the inside of the case mouth for smooth and effortless bullet seating.
Collets Used: None
Collets Included: N/A
Pilots Used: Lyman
Pilots Included: 22, 24, 27, 28, 30, 9mm, 35, 44, 45A
#22 for .22 Hornet, .22/250, .220 Swift, .222 Remington, .222 Remington Magnum, .223 Remington, 5.6x50R Magnum.
#24 for .243 Winchester, .244, 6mm Remington.
#27 for .270 Winchester.
#28 for 7mm/08 Remington, 7-30 Waters, 7mm Remington Magnum, 7mm Weatherby Magnum, &mm STW, 7x57 Mauser, 7x64 Brenneke, .280 Remington (7mm Express), 7mm TCU.
#30 for .30 Luger, .30 Mauser, 30M1 Carbine, .30-30, .300 Savage, .307 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06, .300 Winchester Magnum, .300 Remington Ultra Magnum, .300 Weatherby Magnum, 7.62x39.
#9MM for .38 Super Auto, 9mm Luger, 9x23mm, .380 Auto.
#35 for .38 S&W, .38 Special, .357 Magnum, .357 Remington Maximum, .35 Remington, .356 Winchester, .358 Winchester, .35 Whelen.
#44 for .44 Magnum, .44 Special, .44 Russian, .444 Marlin.
#45A for .45 ACP, .45 Winchester Magnum, .45 Schofield, .45 Colt, .454 Casull.
Features: Uses the Lyman Universal Chuckhead to hold cases so no collets are required.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.