Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel 177 Caliber Pellet Black
- RWS LP8 Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $258.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Colt 1911 A1 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Blue... $208.99 Available
- Crosman 2300S Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $269.99 Available
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
- Crosman 1720T PCP Competition Bolt Action Air Pistol 177... $449.99 Special Order
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.5 Grain Flat Nose... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $2.98 Available
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $9.99 Available
- RWS Airgun Shooter's Kit 177 Caliber... $39.99 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram... $3.99 - $209.99 Select Options
The Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel CO2 pellet revolvers are complete duplicates of the legendary Smith & Wesson 357 in both weight and handling. Available with two 10-shot magazine (included) that swings out for easy and realistic loading and replacement. The Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel is one of the most smooth, accurate, and powerful CO2 pistols available. Comes in a foam-lined plastic gun case.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Overall Length: 11.5"
Barrel Length: 6.0"
Magazine Capacity: 10
Trigger Type: Two-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 425 fps
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Blade
Rear Sight: Open, Adjustable for windage
Shipping Weight: 4.500 PoundsXThe total weight of the product, including the product’s packaging as it sits on our shelf. Since some products ship directly from the Manufacturer, their weight may be unavailable. Because of variations in the manufacturing process, similar products may have differing weights. Unless the product is designated as “Ships Alone”, Shipping Weight does not include the shipping box or packing materials associated with your order.
XProduct ships from MidwayUSA, separate from any other products on your order due to its size. Products that are Shipped Alone incur separate "Per Order" and "Per Pound" shipping charges.
XProduct is regulated by the US Department of Transportation (DOT) and cannot be shipped via USPS or air shipping methods. DOT-Regulated products must ship UPS Ground.
XProduct is restricted by shipping carriers and cannot be shipped to certain locations or via certain shipping methods.
XAdditional shipping charge for HazMat products. Carriers charge extra to ship packages with products they consider hazardous, such as reloading powder and primers.