Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel 177 Caliber Pellet Black
- RWS LP8 Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Black... $258.99 Available
- Browning 800 Express Break Barrel Air Pistol 177 Caliber... $139.99 Available
- Crosman C41 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber BB Black with Brown... $60.99 Available
- Colt 1911 A1 CO2 Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Blue... $208.99 Available
- Crosman 2300S Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $269.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Crosman 2300T Competition Air Pistol 177 Caliber Pellet Zinc... $167.99 Special Order
- Crosman 1720T PCP Competition Bolt Action Air Pistol 177... $449.99 Special Order
- Gamo Match Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber 7.5 Grain Flat Nose... $3.99 - $4.99 Select Options
- RWS Bore Cleaning Airgun Pellets 177 Caliber Box of 100... $7.99 Available
- Gamo Airgun Oil 2 oz Liquid... $3.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- RWS Airgun Shooter's Kit 177 Caliber... $39.99 Available
- Crosman CO2 Cartridge 12 Gram ... $4.49 - $14.99 Select Options
- BlackHawk Serpa Sportster Paddle Holster Right Hand... $27.49 Available
- Hornady XTP Bullets 40 S&W, 10mm Auto (400 Diameter) 180 Grain... $22.49 Available
- MTM Slip-Top Ammo Box 7mm Winchester Short Magnum (WSM), 300... $1.49 Select Options
- Glock 78 Field Knife 6-1/2" Carbon Steel Clip Point Blade... $28.99 Select Options
The Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel CO2 pellet revolvers are complete duplicates of the legendary Smith & Wesson 357 in both weight and handling. Available with two 10-shot magazine (included) that swings out for easy and realistic loading and replacement. The Smith & Wesson 586 Air Pistol 6" Barrel is one of the most smooth, accurate, and powerful CO2 pistols available. Comes in a foam-lined plastic gun case.
Caliber: 177 Cal
Weight: 2.8 lbs
Overall Length: 11.5"
Barrel Length: 6.0"
Magazine Capacity: 10
Trigger Type: Two-stage
Max Muzzle Velocity: 425 fps
Power Source: CO2
Front Sight: Blade
Rear Sight: Open, Adjustable for windage
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.