HIVIZ Front Sight Sig Sauer P220, P225, P226, P228, P229, P239 Steel Fiber Optic Red
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 15-Round Steel... $40.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig, 40 S&W 12-Round... $40.00 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger 20-Round Steel... $54.00 Available
- Sig Sauer P226 Caliber X-Change Kit Sig Sauer P226 9mm Luger... $312.00 Available
- Sig Sauer P226 Caliber X-Change Kit Sig Sauer P226 40 S&W with... $312.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226, P226 SCT 357 Sig, 40 S&W... $54.00 Available
- Sig Sauer Magazine Sig Sauer P226 357 Sig, 40 S&W 10-Round... $40.00 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Samson SPD Tool for Sig Sauer Pistols... $49.99 Available
- DPMS Front Sight Base Taper Pin AR-15, LR-308... $2.49 Available
- DPMS Buffer Spring AR-15 Carbine... $4.09 Available
- Mako Parallel Picatinny Rail fits AR-15 M4 Handguard Polymer... $14.65 Available
- Geissele Super Dynamic Trigger Enhanced Version AR-15, LR-308... $235.00 Available
- Volquartsen Hammer Bushing Ruger Mark II Black... $7.99 Available
- Magpul CTR, UBR, ACS, MOE, STR, ACS-L Recoil Pad Rubber Black... $18.95 Select Options
- NcStar Laser Bore Sight... $14.99 - $17.99 Select Options
- Lyman Outside Chamfer and Deburring Tool... $11.29 Available
- Lyman Chamfer Tool VLD (Very Low Drag)... $10.99 Available
- HIVIZ Front Sight Springfield XD, XDM Steel Fiber Optic Red... $39.99 Available
- Lee Case Conditioning Kit... $10.99 Available
- Decal Grip Tape HK USP Compact 45 ACP Rubber Black... $10.99 Available
- Steel Construction
- Overmolded Fiber Optic LitePipe for durability
- Height: 0.158"
- Height measurement is from the top of the sight blade to the bottom, not including the dovetail portion of the sight
- Gunsmith installation is recommended by HIVIZ. The dovetail portion of the sight is slightly oversized to allow for variance between firearms and fitting will be necessary.
- Use of a sight pusher that exerts pressure on the sight blade will damage the sight, only use a sight pusher that contacts the dovetail base.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.