Hogue OverMolded Rifle Stock Winchester Model 70 Long Action Factory Barrel Channel Pillar Bed Synthetic
- Wheeler Engineering 89-Piece Professional-Plus Gunsmithing... $79.99 Available
- Timney Trigger Winchester Model 70 with MOA 1 to 3 lb Steel ... $124.99 - $134.99 Select Options
- PTG Trigger Guard Assembly Winchester Model 70 Post-64 Long... $107.99 Available
- Hogue EX-F01 Extreme Series Fixed Blade Tactical Knife Drop... $184.99 - $194.99 Select Options
- Bell and Carlson Carbelite Classic Rifle Stock Winchester... $209.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Hogue Rubber OverMolded Rifle Stock Winchester Model 70 Long... $189.99 Out of Stock, Backorder OK
- Boyds' JRS Classic Rifle Stock Winchester Model 70 Post-64... $91.99 Available
- Bell and Carlson Carbelite Classic Rifle Stock Winchester... $209.99 Select Options
Hogue OverMolded stocks have fiberglass skeletons with the same permanently-bonded rubber coating used on Hogue's popular handgun grips. The non-slip coating is quiet and durable. The grip and forend have a cobblestone texture for a sure grip. All stocks come with swivel studs, straight comb and recoil pads. The pillar bedding in this stock utilizes aluminum bosses embedded in the stock at critical mounting locations. These aluminum pillar beds ensure a rock solid fit to the action of the rifle to give you the best accuracy possible. The rifle stock is also designed to free-float the barrel for maximum accuracy.
- Firearm Fit: Winchester Model 70
- Action Length: Long Action
- Barrel Fit: Standard factory barrel
- Length of Pull: 13-3/4"
- Weight: 2 lbs 10 oz.
The statements and opinions expressed within Customer Reviews reflect each author's personal perspective and do not imply endorsement by MidwayUSA, its Employees or any other organization. Customers should in no way infer that MidwayUSA has validated review information as safe, accurate or appropriate.