Based on the best-selling Kryptonyte Center Mass laser system, the LaserLyte Dual Lens Center Mass laser lets the user choose between two laser patterns; a single dot or the Center Mass pattern. A ring of eight green dots with one center green dot is featured in the Center Mass design with the circle growing at 1" per yard, which would approximately equal the same pattern of a shotgun. Both the single dot and Center Mass patterns are visible in daylight and give the user the advantage of using both eyes to aim with a wide field-of-view.
A push button switch can be used to activate the laser or a remote pressure switch with 10-inch long tether can be mounted on the firearm with a variety of mounting options using the offset design. Built of aluminum and nylon, the military style LaserLyte unit is built to withstand active shooting scenarios. This unit is a must-have accessory for your picatinny rail equipped firearm. Aim with confidence with the LaserLyte Dual Lens Center Mass laser system.
- Fits: AR's, AK's, rifles and shotguns with a picatinny rail 3-inches or longer
- Power output: 532 NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Laser choices: 1 dot or 9 dots (8 circular with 1 aiming laser)
- Reticle color: Green
- Activation Ergonomic momentary switch, constant on
- Housing material: 55% glass filled nylon outer for durability
- Interior material: 6061 aluminum core for reliability
- Battery type: 1 x CR123
- Battery Life: 6 hours constant on
- Dimensions: 2.88 inches (L) x 2.58 inches (W) x 1.55 inches (H)
- Weight: 5 ounces
- Warranty: 3 year limited