- One-piece, roto-molded polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible and UV resistant
- Two inches of YETI‘s polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- Freezer-style sealing gasket locks in the cold
- T-latch keepers are molded into the body which won’t fail
- Full length, self-stopping hinge won’t hyper-extend and break
- Padlock holes are molded into the cooler body and lid
- Non-slip, non-marking rubber feet help keep the cooler where you put it
- Full-length, stainless steel handle makes carrying easier
Small but mighty, the YETI Roadie is the best personal cooler you’ll ever find to protect your drinks and your lunch from the heat. Built with the same hardy one-piece construction and ice-retaining insulation as the Yeti Tundra ice chests, this small personal cooler is equipped with a heavy-duty stainless steel handle for better portability. The Roadie is even grizzly proof, just like its larger Tundra cousins. Take this sturdy little portable cooler with you to the job site down to your favorite fishing hole. It’s also right at home in a campsite, kayak, canoe, ATV or golf cart. The unbreakable, self-stopping hinges keep the lid propped open while you fish around for the perfect pairing. The Yeti Roadie comes with a 5-year warranty.
External dimensions (L x W x H): 19-1/4" x 13-3/4" x 14-3/8"
Weight: 18 lb